I was tagged by corpsereviver2! <3
(some of you probably know these already, but I have a lot of new followers since the last time I did this meme, and the good stuff tends to get repeated as I don’t think I’m actually that interesting. ;-)
- I studied Classics at uni, but my degree is in Musical Theatre and I’ve only performed professionally in dramas
- I haven’t acted or sung on stage in over a decade though
- I’ve been a bookseller for most of my career, but also worked for Technicolour in Hollywood, where I got to assist and learn about post production techniques (and became friends with the people who created the special effects for Star Trek: Deep Space Nine through to Enterprise - they made magic happen huddled together in one tiny corner room, be impressed you guys) and talked my way into becoming the customer service manager/head office liaison for Star Trek: The Tour, which was awesome.
- I used to volunteer at Gallifrey One, and could tell you all sorts of gossip about Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss. Not that I would. Because I’m not like that. ;-) (Well, okay, the only thing about Mark is that he’s a soft spoken sweetie who buys you drinks and gives great hugs. I really liked hanging out with him. Steven on the other hand…*smirk*)
- I can never decide if I want an otter or a dragon. Both is best.
- I was bitten by a wild dolphin named Jojo when I was seven; years later I was browsing a bookshop in Dublin and discovered he was actually a famous ‘psychic’ with a book written about him called ‘Journey into Dolphin Dreamtime’. I love the randomness of this fact.
- Pippin Took is my hero and role model, but I think I’m actually Aziraphale. (Oh no how terrible for meeee ;-)
- I am highly allergic to capsicum, an allergy which no one seems to believe actually exists (*long suffering sigh*)
- I’ve been hospitalized many times and nearly died three of them. If you meet me in person and I seem a bit paranoid about certain things please know I have very good reasons for this :)
- I have nearly 25 years worth of Neil Gaiman related merchandise, promotional materials, personally signed first editions, posters, statues, t-shirts, badges, extremely rare and limited edition collectables, etc it’s obscene. I keep saying I should open a museum and one day I hope I can. God knows I could use the donation money. XD